A committed partner that puts its specialized knowledge of bilingual services delivery to work for Canadian businesses.
To establish a centre of excellence in translation that provides translators with a healthy work environment and helps everyone to achieve their full potential.
- Individually and collectively we hold ourselves accountable for:
-Our impact on business results and interpersonal relationships.
-Delivering on our commitments, agreements and promises.
- We establish and maintain solid partnerships through straightforward and responsible communication, remaining committed to the success of others.
- We recognize the contributions and commitments made by others. We are open to people and ideas. We actively seek coaching and apply what we learn from our mentors.
- We address conflicts and failures by resolving the situation quickly and responsibly.
- Individually and collectively, we hold ourselves accountable for creating a safe environment where people are comfortable and able to express themselves candidly and responsibly.
- We regularly acknowledge the success achieved by others and we celebrate all accomplishments, both large and small.
Senior Management Team
1419 Vivaldi Street
Repentigny (Quebec) J5Y 4E7
172 de la Prairie Street
Varennes (Quebec) J3X 1Y6
Responsible for corporate development, José Deschênes is capable of finding the best solutions and meeting the highest expectations.
Professional, dynamic and creative, He holds a degree in communications from the University of Sherbrooke and has more than 25 years’ experience in journalism, customer service, and project management.
Curious, methodical and detail-oriented, José Deschêneshas also had the privilege of covering major events as a newspaper editor and television journalist. In 2005, he successfully coordinated language services for the Canada Games in Regina.